Nevada Gold to sell Isle of Capri interest

14 November 2007

HOUSTON, Texas -- (PRESS RELEASE) -- Nevada Gold & Casinos, Inc. (AMEX:UWN) today announced that the Company will sell its 43% membership interest in the Isle of Capri-Black Hawk LLC to Isle of Capri Casinos, which currently owns the remaining 57% interest. Under the terms of the agreement, Isle of Capri has agreed to pay Nevada Gold $64.6 million.

Isle of Capri-Black Hawk, LLC owns Isle of Capri-Black Hawk and Colorado Central Station, both of which are in Black Hawk, Colorado.

Robert Sturges, Chief Executive Officer of Nevada Gold, stated, ``We are delighted to have agreed to sell our interest in Isle of Capri-Black Hawk to our partner. We believe this makes sense for Nevada Gold from a strategic perspective with respect to aligning our portfolio of projects with our growth strategy going forward. We intend to utilize the proceeds from the transaction to pay down our corporate debt by approximately $39 million, to provide our equity investment in the Horizon Casino Hotel acquisition announced today, and to potentially redeploy cash into future acquisitions.'

The transaction is subject to approval from Nevada Gold's shareholders as well as customary closing conditions.


Related Links
Nevada Gold & Casinos, Inc. Gaming Vendor Information
Isle Casino Hotel - Black Hawk Details

Featured Vendors
Slot Machines Unlimited
Atrient
Slot Machines Unlimited
Exporter of IGT, Williams, AVP, Trimline, Aristocrat, Konami, Bally, & parts over 20 yrs experience
Atrient
Promotions, offers & drawings - how loyalty is rewarded.
Casino City Press
Casino Network
Casino City Press
A leading publisher and distributor of casino and gaming business data and market research reports.
Casino Network
20+ years experience selling refurbished slot machines, parts & glass for all major brands
Sunkist Graphics, Inc.
TribalNet
Sunkist Graphics, Inc.
Specializing in the creation of best-of-breed gaming graphics - slot glass, sign faces, and more
TribalNet
18th Annual TribalNet Conference, November 6-9, 2017 at the Renaissance Glendale
Casino Schedule Ease
Slot Constructor, LLC.
Casino Schedule Ease
Removing the chaos from casino staff scheduling one property at a time
Slot Constructor, LLC.
Your source for custom game development services
Payline Videos
Intercard, Inc.
Payline Videos
Custom Video Solutions for Casinos & Gambling Websites!
Intercard, Inc.
The world leader in debit card technology with 30+ years of experience in over 3,500 locations
Regulatory Management Counselors, P.C.
Rymax Marketing Services, Inc.
Regulatory Management Counselors, P.C.
Over 35 years of experience serving the legal and regulatory needs of casino industry clients
Rymax Marketing Services, Inc.
Leader in creating award winning player & employee loyalty programs & events proven to increase ROI
iView Systems
Tableswin S.r.l.
iView Systems
Case management, incident, dispatch, identification and visitor reporting solutions for gaming.
Tableswin S.r.l.
TablesWin represents the connection between technology, design and art.
Gaming Tickets, Inc.
Multi-Choice Cash (MCC)
Gaming Tickets, Inc.
35 years in the gaming industry - premium quality slot tickets, lottery tickets on time under budget
Multi-Choice Cash (MCC)
Customized Cash Access Solutions for Gaming. Helping You Maximize Cash to the Casino Floor.
Nathan Associates Inc.
Magenta Research
Nathan Associates Inc.
One of the oldest and most respected economic consulting firms in the U.S.
Magenta Research
The Leader in AV Switching and Extension.
Tejas Slots LLC
Zem Media
Tejas Slots LLC
Upgrade Your Gaming Equipment & Generate Texas-Sized Revenues for Your Business
Zem Media
Enhance the Guest Experience with Digital Signage Solutions featuring Easy-to-Use Content Management


Your Guide to 16,306 Gaming Industry Suppliers